- Importants aka Friends.
- Those who you can't de-friend because you see them too much.
- The Uniques - who's lives are just so all over the place you keep them for entertainment purposes.
- Those who, if you de-friend, will ask why you de-friended them when you see them in real life.
I went from 400+ friends last week to 200+ friends by sorting into five de-friending categories, possibly six.
- Don't talk to you in real life or acknowledge you (or you me) in real life.
- You are deceased, you will never post on Facebook again.
- Your diet is basically starvation and it's depressing me.
- I do not care for your style of parenting and your Pinterest habit and
- Oh just piss off.
Six would be those who I don't want to see the blog and for this reason, I don't share the blog on Facebook. I want to, but I'd like to get that list down to where I feel comfortable with those in on the know. My sister told me to 'just unfollow them', but there's something wrong about the fact that even though I can't see theirs, they still see mine.
If it weren't for family and their inability to keep a blog, I wouldn't be there.