Dear Rugby Gods,
Please stop the clock during the following.
1. Scrum set ups. They almost always collapse and a reset required.
2. Water breaks. It's important McCaw maintain his hydration levels off the clock.
3. TMO decision. He's not a rugby player.
4. Penalties. No really.
5. Line out line ups. Takes too long.
6. Conversions. Come on now.
Otherwise, kill me now because that's 45 minutes of wasted time.
I know this .. I timed it.
The blogs biggest fan has left us. I was sad to learn of this yesterday. Our regular correspondence will be missed! When I told Hubs, she ga...
Last nights Super Moon. Te Mata Peak. Safe to say, Hubbalush loves her Ariel. She's my favorite big sister Mum. (Shame Tyler, S...
He got Residency.
Recently an Aunty of mine, who is staunch in her Maori culture, talked to me about the protocol of Kawe Mate. Kawe Mate is a custom during t...