Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Residency and such.

Somehow, I have faith in his residency being granted – if not, then appealed and granted that way. It’s a long shot, but we are prepared to wait for the outcome simply because we do not have the finances. His eyes are an important factor right now, and him seeing will be our key to getting up funds for everything else. If he can’t see, he can’t work and from donations we have received from his industry friends, we are able to pay for the 2 of 3 surgeries required to bring his eye sight back. What funds we have at the moment is set to go towards his eye surgeries then we can generate income for the dialysis.

Pretty much, we’ve exhausted all support from family and friends and rightly so, it’s been too long to leech off family who need money themselves – but it has been greatly appreciated. We haven’t looked into fundraising as of yet. We are definitely prepared to wait it out for residency and have the attitude that no amount of money can turn what is evidently and ultimately in God's hands.

No comments: